Today’s call recording solutions support single-site workgroups and multiple locations with advanced features. Monitor all calls, or record on-demand. Recordings are stored anywhere you choose. You also have access to several useful features…
- Search and retrieve calls for playback
- Attach to email, link to CRM records, and more
- Assign access rights to individuals and groups
- View the real-time status of users
Your organization may need to comply with just some of these regulations:
- HIPAA: Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act
- PCI-DSS: Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard
- Financial Services Authority
- FDCPA: Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
- SOX: The Sarbanes-Oxley Act
For businesses that need to record voice transactions, service calls, and other conversations as part of meeting their compliance obligations, simply add a call recording capability to your phone system.
Just some of the benefits…
- Better customer service
- Timely training
- Dispute resolution
- Tracking down information for customers
- Isolating critical aspects of each conversation
Learn more about how call recording solutions can help you stay organized and improve your business communications. Contact us today: 800.787.4848 or email@example.com.
Jeff Nolte is President and CEO of CTS, a leading Voice and IT services provider based in Millersville, Maryland. He may be reached at (800) 787-4848 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit: www.ctsmd.us.