Businesses want technology and communication solutions that can address critical operational challenges while reducing costs. Here are 6 ways your business can benefit from Beacon Cloud Voice…
- Powerful, Centralized Platform – The hosted system allows you to connect multiple offices as well as mobile workers to your headquarters. You also enjoy remote management via an easy-to-use online portal.
- Automatic Upgrades – Because your system is hosted elsewhere, you never need to upgrade any hardware or software on your end. Upgrades happen in the background and are fully automated.
- Zero Depreciation – With hosted services, there’s no need for phone equipment that loses value over time, and no need to keep up with system hardware and software upgrades to protect your investment.
- True Mobility – Not the typical nine-to-fiver? Cloud Voice affords your team uninterrupted connectivity and productivity, with reliable anytime, anywhere access.
- Advanced Features – Cloud services offer modern capabilities: Voicemail to email, remote call management, auto attendant, company directory, on-hold music, and easy team collaboration.
- Vibrant Displays – Choose from a range of desktop devices, including phones with full-color, easy-to-use touch screens. Increase productivity by customizing your business communications to fit how you work in the office.
Improve your business operations with affordable, reliable cloud communications software and services from Beacon Cloud Voice.
Ready to connect with the Cloud? We deliver and set up everything. Contact us today for your quote: 800.787.4848 or email@example.com.
Jeff Nolte is President and CEO of CTS, a leading Voice and IT services provider based in Millersville, Maryland. He may be reached at (800) 787-4848 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit: www.ctsmd.us.