The advisory board provides an opportunity for thought leaders to participate in discussions on this topic, share knowledge, and provide valuable insights that will guide research surveys and capture the pulse of the HR community. The board of experts will guide senior HR professionals as they broaden and enrich their knowledge of people analytics. This research delves into what today’s HR practitioners are saying and doing about workforce analytics practices in their organization to help improve productivity, engagement, and business success overall.
The findings will be published in a major HR Research Institute study and will be further distilled into a two-page infographic. It will also be featured in the upcoming State of People Analytics Virtual Event [REGISTER FOR FREE], which is scheduled for September 20, 2023. The advisory board will be valuable in recommending presenters, session topics, and helping to make the event best-in-class for HR professionals in attendance.
The newly appointed State of People Analytics 2023 Advisory Board includes the following industry thought leaders:
- Don Anderson, PhD, GVP, People & Talent Insights, Oracle
- Hallie Bregman, CEO, The Bregman Group, LLC
- Matt Malter Cohen, Head of Recruiting & Selection Analytics, Capital One
- Chris Coleman, People Analytics Partner, Western Governors University
- Jamy Conrad, Senior Director of People, TrustRadius
- Jenna Filipkowski, People Science Advisor, Federal Reserve Bank of New York
- Kevin Gorman, Head of HR Data Transformation, Wells Fargo
- Nick Jesteadt, Senior Director of Analytics (HR, Legal, Marketing), Tibco Software
- Jamaal Justice, Principal – People Advisory Services, EY
- Brian Kasen, Director, Business Intelligence, Mitratech (formerly Trakstar)
- Brian Lowenthal, Managing Partner, Lion Valley HR Solutions
- Tom McKeown, Product Owner, isolved
- Viktor Mirovic, CEO, KeenCorp
- Kevin Moore, Senior Director People Analytics, DocuSign
- Sue Newman, Senior HR Director, Republic National Distributing Company
- Richard Rosenow, VP People Analytics Strategy, One Model
- Andrew Sallee, Senior Workforce Intelligence Consultant, Workforce Analytics Enablement, Oracle
- Dr. Tyrone Smith, HR Executive, People Analytics
- Konstantin Tskhay, VP, Organizational Effectiveness, Top Hat
- Tyler Weeks, VP Talent Analytics, Marriott Intl
The HR Research Institute releases annual “State of the Industry” reports in a variety of HR topic areas, including the last people analytics-themed infographic and research report, The State of People Analytics 2022-23 [DOWNLOAD]. This and other free research reports and infographics can be downloaded at hr.com/researchinstitute.
About HR.com and the HR Research Institute
HR.com’s HR Research Institute helps HR departments keep their finger on the pulse of HR. HR.com is committed to creating inspired and informed workforces by maximizing the potential of HR professionals around the world. Almost 2 million HR professionals rely on HR.com as the foremost, trusted industry resource for education, career development, and compliance (that many people can’t be wrong).
Offerings include the largest network of HR executives, leading-edge industry research from the HR Research Institute, 13 HR-themed epublications, innovative HR education including 250+ annual webcasts, the most comprehensive HR certification exam preparation program supporting SHRM and HRCI certification, as well as helpful HR tools and legal compliance updates. HR.com has the largest knowledge base of HR practices globally and offers unparalleled training and networking for HR professionals all over the world… 24/7… 365.
Visit www.hr.com/hrresearchinstitute to download research (always free) and to maximize HR potential.